Tuesday 29 July 2014

HONESTY HOUR #7: MOTIVATION


This is something I've been thinking about for around a month and a bit. That's quite a while to be thinking of changing but not actually changing. I'm not talking about changing me as a person just what I eat and how much exercise that I actually participate in. You're probably wandering what brought this on... Recently I went on the scales and since moving to University I gained over a stone and a half. I'm not happy with the way I look at the moment so there's only two things I can do which I've already mentioned, diet and exercise.

The hardest thing for me is to get the motivation to start a diet. I have such a sweet tooth after I've ate my dinner and I love to eat some chocolate. That is the worst thing ever. Where can I buy motivation? Oh how I wish you could! I know everybody should be confident with the way they look and self confidence I believe is a big factor to how much self esteem you have. I always find that I'm comfortable in myself but I can tell I've put weight on and I honestly just want to size down 2 sizes. That would make me a happy lady.

I've seen so many people losing weight at the moment on my Instagram, YouTube and Blogger also. This inspires me and I want to do the same. I get self concious about exercising in public though, is that so silly? Me and my best friend did some jogging whilst we were at uni and I felt great afterwards that I'd actually gone out and done something. Why on earth do I get self concious of what other people think because it's me that's getting the benefits after I go out and do that sort of stuff.

That comes to now.. How do I keep motivated? I know weight loss is a journey and it takes a whole lot of time and patience. Losing 2 or 3 pounds is way better than gaining, right? Maybe I'll start this weight loss journey soon when I believe I can do it. I know I can do it it's just actually doing it. Once you say that's it I'm starting losing weight today, there is so much pressure on you to actually do this I think. Maybe that's what I'm scared of who knows? One things for sure though I am very eager to lose weight this year.

How do you stay motivated, any tips?

IF YOU ENJOYED THIS YOU MAY ALSO ENJOY: HONESTY HOUR #6: STRENGTH

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I am the same. I need constant motivation to exercise. I actually bought this T25 video package thing. It's like P90X, but just 25 minutes. It's way too intense. I did it the first day and couldn't handle it. I've always wanted to try yoga. Honestly, I feel like getting a workout buddy, but it's so hard to find someone who's going through the same thing. Maybe we should be cyber workout buddies?! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was doing this video to the other day and I was sweating after just doing the warm up! Haha. I want to try yoga too, it seems a great way to destress. I definitely need that at the minute. Oh yes, of course, I'm always willing to discuss the hardships of motivation haha:)) xxx

      Delete